– If you have any relevant X-rays from medical doctors or dentists, plesase take it with you to the appointment.
– Prepare a list of medication you take on a regular basis and a list of the ones you are currently taking.
– If you are a special care patient (diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, etc.), take the last laboratory tests results you have (or hospital discharge documents if you have any).
– If you are a diabetic or suffer from any bleeding disorders, make sure to schedule your appointment in the morning.
– If you are a heavy smoker, refrain from smoking for at least 12 hours after the extraction.
– Patients under 18 have to be accompanied by a legal guardian.
– Bear in mind that alcohol ingestion or taking painkillers with muscle-relaxing components (i. e. No-Spa) may interfere with local anaetsthetics’ action.
– Eat a meal before a visit.
– After a surgery, stay for a while in the waiting room – some patients feel weak or dizzy after the surgery, etc.
Patients who suffer from heart or cardiovascular diseases may be referred to their GP in order